While doing yard work this week I came upon this lovely little spot. Lots of snails. Watch out for the slugs! I guess they eat snail shells? Weird! Stay tuned to see my new garden boxes. I'm a little late on planting a garden, but I have the time off, so why not?! The soil will be nutrient rich by the time I'm ready to plant my veggies!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Garden Party
While doing yard work this week I came upon this lovely little spot. Lots of snails. Watch out for the slugs! I guess they eat snail shells? Weird! Stay tuned to see my new garden boxes. I'm a little late on planting a garden, but I have the time off, so why not?! The soil will be nutrient rich by the time I'm ready to plant my veggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment