Friday, December 05, 2008

Wow, where did the time go?!




I can't possibly talk about everything that's happened in the last nearly 10 mos, so here's an overview:

We finally got engaged
I survived 2 more semesters (almost done with the second)
my sister moved in with us
my sister moved out
we bought a house in the ghetto of San Jose (more on that later)
Michael got promoted, because he rox at his job
I quit my job
got two new jobs, but didn't start either of them
now I am actually working as a substitute
Lilo got so old that she has arthritis and spends her days in bed
we finally elected an intelligent president with some culture and class
my old man turned 30

Okay, it doesn't sound like a lot, but I feel like we've been really busy. Wedding planning (yuck), buying the house and getting settled (still not complete), school, work, and the usual time sucking things that are a part of life.

I have lots to write about, but have to save that for later, after I've completed my honeydo list for the weekend.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I really like that picture of the two of you! Can't wait to see you at the wedding!!!

Yankee1969 said...

And to think I nearly deleted this blog from my Google Reader... :)