Friday, December 28, 2007
The shock of my life (well, this semester)
Technically, we're on vacation. This means I shouldn't be blogging. I should be eating junk food, drinking wine and keeping my nose stuck in a book. Seeing as I just finished a book, and I can't eat or drink anymore AND I just got great news, I thought I'd share. After waiting 6 days after grades were posted, I finally got to see the grade I've been dreading all semester. It turns out, I freaked out over nothing (totally out of character for me...) I got an A- in nuerosciene. There it is. No other way to say it. I know it's crazy. all this time I didn't care about getting a b in my personality psych class (by far the easiest class I was in) because I was so sure that my neuroscience gade would sour the whole semester! Now I got an A in everything but the easiest class. It just wouldn't be right if I didn't have something to cry about! On the other hand, I can't cry about a B+ in personality psych until I get over the shock of my neuroscience grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment